Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- Man Shot Outside Plano Subway October 31, 2014One person is dead after a shooting at a Subway in Plano.
- Missing Woman’s Mother Angry At Police, Possible Witness October 30, 2014It’s been two months since a 23-year old Fort Worth woman, Christina Morris, went missing after walking into a Plano parking garage.
- Flasher At Large In Mesquite October 30, 2014Mesquite Police and school officials are trying to find a man who exposed himself to a student walking to school.
- Study: Mislabeled Shrimp Being Sold At Restaurants, Grocers October 30, 2014Ever thought that big, pink Gulf coast shrimp you ordered at the restaurant or bought from the store didn't taste juicy or salty enough? Maybe it wasn't from the Gulf.
- Students & Community Celebrate Plans For New School In West October 30, 2014In West, students held what looked and sounded like a homecoming. After all, they want to come home. Adults also joined in the celebration for a soon-to-be built combined West High School and Middle School.
- Nurse Defies Ebola Quarantine With Bike Ride October 30, 2014Practically daring Maine health authorities to go to court to have her confined, nurse and University of Texas at Arlington alum, Kaci Hickox went out on a bike ride Thursday in defiance of the state's voluntary quarantine for medical workers who have treated Ebola patients.
- No Charges For 3 North Richland Hills Officers In Fatal Shooting October 30, 2014Three North Texas police officers will not face charges in the 2013 fatal shooting of an armed man during a standoff.
- Convicted Drug Dealer, Busted By Arlington Police, Gets 99 Years October 30, 2014A convicted drug dealer has been sentenced to 99 years in prison for selling less than an ounce of cocaine to a North Texas law enforcement officer.
- West Getting New Schools After Explosion October 30, 2014The Central Texas town which was devastated by a 2013 fertilizer plant explosion that killed 15 people is getting two new schools.
- 37 Dogs Seized From East Texas Home October 30, 2014Two East Texas men have been arrested after authorities say they seized 37 dogs from a mobile home.