Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- JC Penney Shares Slide After 4Q Miss February 26, 2015Shares in J.C. Penney Co. are tumbling in aftermarket trading after the department store chain posted disappointing results for its key holiday-shopping-season quarter.
- University Of Texas Fraternity Got Prior Party Complaint February 26, 2015The University of Texas received a complaint about a fraternity's portrayal of Hispanics at a party a year before the same fraternity came under scrutiny for a similar party earlier this month.
- DeSoto Police Shoot, Arrest Suspected Car Thief February 26, 2015Police say the suspect tried to run over one of their officers.
- Fitness Test As Simple As Sitting & Rising February 26, 2015There is a fitness test that is as easy as sitting down and getting back up again. It's called the Sitting Rising Test, and the goal is to get into a sitting position using no support.
- Texas Rep. Introduces Chris Kyle Medal Of Honor Act February 26, 2015A Texas Congressman has introduced a bill that would authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor posthumously to Navy Seal Chris Kyle.
- Perry Attorneys Ask Texas Appeals Court To Toss Felony Case February 26, 2015Attorneys for former Texas Gov. Rick Perry have asked a state appeals court to dismiss felony abuse-of-power charges against the possible 2016 presidential candidate on free-speech grounds.
- Link Between Routh & PTSD Called “Fallacy” February 26, 2015A prosecutor has said, after the conviction of Eddie Routh in the killing of Chris Kyle, that "the biggest fallacy" of the trial was that PTSD caused Routh to commit the crime.
- Protest Set After Man Killed By Grapevine Cop February 26, 2015Police in Euless are meeting with government officials from Mexico on Thursday after an officer with the Grapevine PD shot and killed a Mexican national last week.
- Man Stabbed Outside Bar In Crowley February 26, 2015Authorities responded to a large fight outside of a bar in Crowley early Thursday morning, where a man was found stabbed and another victim suffered a head injury.
- Kaufman County Killer Seeks New Trial February 26, 2015Attorneys for convicted Kaufman County killer Eric Williams will be back in court on Thursday morning, arguing that their client deserves a brand new trial.