Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- Delta Flight Diverted To DFW Airport January 26, 2015A Delta flight from LAX to Orlando was diverted to DFW Airport Sunday due to an undisclosed emergency.
- Flights Out Of Dallas Maybe Affected By Northeast Winter Storm January 25, 2015Winter storm may cause flight issues Monday and Tuesday.
- Teen Arrested For Dallas-Area Home Break-Ins January 25, 2015Police are accusing a teenager of being responsible for a string for home burglaries in suburban Dallas.
- Lincoln Items Sell Big At Dallas Auction January 25, 2015Honest Abe may have had a modest upbringing but on Saturday, items belonging to our nation’s 16th president raked in a small fortune.
- Arlington Man Dies In Home Fire January 25, 2015One person was killed in a house fire Sunday morning in Arlington.
- Abbott Donors Have Strong Week; Inaugural Turnout Lags January 25, 2015The “two-thirds rule,” which had required 21 of the Senate’s 31 members to agree before beginning debate on proposed legislation.
- Bomb Threat Against 2 Planes At Atlanta’s Main airport January 24, 2015Police searched two planes at Atlanta's main airport Saturday after authorities received credible bomb threats
- Plano Police Arrest Suspect With Possible Link To Burglaries January 24, 2015Plano Police believe they have arrested the man linked to several burglaries in Plano.
- Dallas Police Officers Arrested For DWI In Cedar Hill January 24, 2015A Dallas police officer was arrested Saturday morning for Driving While Intoxicated in Cedar Hill.
- “Mr.Cub” Remembered As Hometown Hero January 24, 2015Ernie Banks was known as "Mr. Cub" for his many years playing for the Chicago Cubs, but it was in North Texas where his talent was first discovered.