Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- Sony Pictures Pulls Plug on ‘The Interview’ December 18, 2014After several theaters in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and across the country refused to show Seth Rogan's new comedy "The Interview," Sony Pictures announced on Wednesday it was pulling the plug on the movie all together.
- Admitted Molester At Center Of Child Porn Case Indicted December 18, 2014The man caught with thousands of child porn images and who admitted to molesting more than 100 children was indicted Wednesday.
- Bed Bugs Infest Fort Worth Building, Employees Displaced December 18, 2014City of Fort Worth employees are displaced from one office building for the next few days, due to bedbugs.
- Manhunt Continues For Man Accused Of Murder December 18, 2014The search continued Wednesday night in Crowley for a man wanted for murder who fled police.
- Steals & Deals: December 17 December 17, 2014Think of these last weeks before the Christmas as some kind of retail advent calendar.
- Prayers Answered For Family Of American Freed by Cuba December 17, 2014With a corned beef on rye sandwich waiting for him, a man imprisoned in Cuba for five years is back in the U.S.
- 2.6 Mag Earthquake Rattles Irving Wednesday Afternoon December 17, 2014According to the USGS, the 2.6 magnitude earthquake happened at 4:19 pm and was located between the area of Hwy 114 and Spur 482.
- Southwest Bag Workers Picketing Over Flight Delays December 17, 2014Saying Southwest Airlines is neglecting workers and its customers, baggage handlers are bringing attention to the company's slide in on-time performance as they seek a new contract.
- Police Searching For Murder Suspect In Crowley December 17, 2014Police were searching every single car in a Crowley neighborhood, looking for a suspect connected to the murder of a Fort Worth man.
- VOTE: What’s Trending Top Topics Of 2014 December 17, 2014FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - It is that time of the year for us to look back and reflect on the best and worst moments of the past 12 months. Everyday on CBS 11 […]