Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- Lewisville ISD Educator Arrested For Improper Relationship December 23, 2014A Lewisville ISD educator was arrested for having inappropriate relationship with a student.
- Cowboys Victory Makes Playoff Tickets A Hot Christmas Gift December 22, 2014Ticket vendors say playoff tickets are suddenly the hot Christmas gift since Sunday's win.
- PD: Teen Shot Two Burleson Detectives After Robbing Bank December 22, 2014The man who Burleson police say shot two of their own after robbing a bank on Friday has been identified.
- Lady Antebellum, Pat Green Booked For Abbott Bash December 22, 2014Country stars Lady Antebellum and Pat Green are booked to perform at the inauguration ball for Republican Gov.-elect Greg Abbott.
- Former Youth Pastor Indicted On Child Pornography Charges December 22, 2014Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) - Federal prosecutors say a former North Texas youth minister has been indicted on child pornography charges. Authorities said in a statement Monday that 37-year-old Derek Hutter is facing one […]
- Police: Home Invasion Prompted Deadly Shooting December 22, 2014Police say weekend gunfire that erupted at a North Texas apartment, leaving two dead and at least two injured, was the result of a home invasion robbery.
- Dallas Airports Prep For Holiday Parking December 22, 2014Travelers heading for airports in the Dallas-Fort Worth area have more options for holiday parking or catching a train.
- Texas State Parks Draw New Year’s Hikers, Visitors December 22, 2014Texas Parks & Wildlife Department officials expect hundreds of New Year's Day hikers at state parks as a healthy way to start the new year.
- Rick Perry To Attend Conservative Summit In Iowa December 22, 2014Texas Gov. Rick Perry will attend a conservative summit in Iowa next month.
- Two People Hit, Killed By SUV In Fort Worth December 22, 2014Two people were hit and killed by while walking along a dark stretch of road in Fort Worth early Monday morning.