Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- Crashes Continue As Snow Day Turns To Night February 28, 2015An SUV crashed into the wall on southbound 75 in Plano Friday evening, leaving a family with an infant and small child stranded on the highway.
- Snow Day Brings Accidents, Traffic, & Some Fun Across North Texas February 28, 2015From Parker to Collin Counties and everywhere in between, snow caused traffic backups, accidents and at least one death on Friday.
- Good Samaritan & His Hummer Saving Stranded Drivers February 28, 2015Icy roads in Denton on Friday night snarled traffic as big rigs littered the roads and highways which were stuck in their own tracks.
- Schools Split On Decision To Close Early February 28, 2015Some districts closed school early, and others decided to keep class in session all day.
- Details Released On Major Oil Shipments By Rail Through Texas February 27, 2015As many as 10 trains weekly have been coming into Texas carrying a million gallons or more of Northern Plains crude oil that's been involved in fiery derailments in the U.S. and Canada.
- Some Toll Roads Suspending Fees For Snow Day February 27, 2015In a move to help alleviate some of the major traffic issues caused by the weather Friday, a select group of tollways in North Texas are suspending tolls to keep traffic moving.
- Cowtown Marathon Cancels Saturday Races, Reschedules Sunday Races February 27, 2015Snowy weather has forced organizers to cancel Saturday's Cowtown Marathon races, including the 10K, 5K and Cook Children's 5K. Sunday's races have been moved to a new start time of 8 am.
- State Farm Refunding $352M To Texas Customers In Settlement February 27, 2015More than 1 million State Farm policyholders in Texas will be eligible for refunds as part of a $352-plus million settlement the company reached with the state over excessive premium charges.
- Tow Trucks Staying Busy In Snowy Weather February 27, 2015When the roads are a mess and accident counts are up, it’s big business for tow truck companies.
- Snowy Weather Impacting Dallas Airports February 27, 2015Hundreds of flights cancelled and almost a thousand delays between both of Dallas' major airports.