Texas State Networks
is the largest of the more than 30 state networks now operating in the U.S.
- Southlake Neighborhood On Alert After Attempted Child Luring November 1, 2014As the costumed crowd made its way door to door in Estes Park, parents and police kept a close eye on children this Halloween.
- 89-Year-Old Grandmother Required To Post Sex Offender Sign November 1, 2014Police in Alvarado aren’t bending the rules for 89-year-old June Weeks, whose son is a registered sex offender.
- Friends Bring Halloween To Boy Who Needs Transplant November 1, 2014Cline needs a bone marrow transplant. Out of 11 million registered donors there isn't a match.
- Dez Bryant, Joseph Randle Argue At Practice After Jail Booking Video Released October 31, 2014There was a little drama at Valley Ranch on Friday, as teammates Joseph Randle and Dez Bryant appeared to get into a heated discussion on the Dallas Cowboys practice field.
- Waxahachie Police Detain Student For Making ‘Hit List’ October 31, 2014A Waxahachie High School student could face charges following discovery of a hit list of 18 names. It was reported by another student who saw the list.
- Death Of Texas Girl In Refrigerator Ruled Homicide October 31, 2014The death of a 9-year-old Texas girl whose body was left in a refrigerator for six months has been ruled a homicide.
- DISD Trustee Says Miles Violated Law October 31, 2014DISD trustee Bernadette Nutall has filed a criminal complaint against superintendent Mike Miles, believing that he violated law by having her forcibly removed from a campus.
- Suspect Jumps From Overpass During Chase October 31, 2014A police chase ended Friday morning with the suspect fleeing on foot and jumping from a freeway overpass. That man was taken into custody and transferred to a hospital.
- ExxonMobil Posts Surprise Profit Jump October 31, 2014ExxonMobil said on Friday that profits rose 3 percent in the third quarter as strong refining performance offset lower revenues from falling oil prices and production.
- Fired Dallas Cop Indicted For Manslaughter October 31, 2014A fired Dallas police officer has been indicted on a manslaughter count in the 2013 death of a bicyclist who was run over by a patrol car while being chased.